Monday, March 18, 2013

My Trip to Moab

There was beautiful scenery on the drive. 




That is Kash, Kenya, me, Lucy, Sophia, and a girl who is looking at us funny who we didn't know. We went to dinner at a restaurant called Jax. They had really good pizza.


Then we went to the condo. This is Kenya in her sleeping bag:


While our moms were gone running the half marathon, we hung out watching tv, snacking on Oreos, and doing this:


After their race, we went to Arches National Park.












This is me and Kenya:


The other car was more fun to ride in because they were singing like crazy!




This is called Balancing Rock. We climbed up part of it.


This is me, Sophia, Kash, and Kenya:



This is Lauren:








We hiked up to Delicate Arch:


There were lots of people!


I tried to take a panoramic picture, but I did it the wrong way. The picture is still cool.


Here it is the right way, but I still didn't get it lined up the right way:




This video is on the hike back. I was taking a lot of pictures, so then I had to run to keep up with everyone.


We went out to dinner at Moab Brewery. I came up with the idea to do something for our moms for St. Patrick's Day. So we took home five packets of sugar per adult. 

We did karaoke at the condo. 



We woke up early and made our surprises for the moms and Lauren. We found coffee filters under the sink and looked around and found little presents. We gave them two sour cream and onion chips, broken crayons, packs of popcorn, bobby pins and the sugar packets from the restaurant and mustard packets we found in the fridge. We wanted to trick them into thinking that one of the other moms (the leprechaun) made them but they knew it was us. 



We drove by huge windmills on the way home: 


P.S. I took 184 pictures on our trip so that is only some of them. And I took some with my mom's camera too. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Rachel! Love to see you having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete